Monday, March 9, 2009

Sand and Sun in Peru, oh and Nazca lines












If you have stumbled across my blog by accident and miraculously have gotten this far I'm certain that you would be shocked, confused, (maybe a little bored) to know that I HATE FLYING!
There are very few things that send me into panic attack mode like flying does. That is why it is completely tragic that I lost all the pictures I took while flying in what I see as a very tiny and poorly made coffin, over the Nazca Lines.
These pictures are all that remain of the place where the desert meets the ocean and where, some clearly interesting people decided to draw shapes in the sand only visible from the air, for purposes we don't know. My vote is that they just wanted to fuck with our heads.
Oh and I threw in a picture of me sandboarding.











No comments:

Post a Comment